POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER ACCREDITATION
SCHEDULE OF AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
WHO MAY AVAIL THE SERVICE:
Pollution Control Officers (PCO)
MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2016-06
Accreditation of Pollution Control Officers in the Laguna de Bay Region
MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2015-01 (AMENDING MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR No. 2014-03)
“Defining Refusal of Entry and Providing Sanctions Therefor”, Specifically Providing For Higher and Stricter Penalties for Violation Thereof
MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2014-08
Policy and Procedural Guidelines for the Request and Conduct of Resampling and Other Purposes
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Accomplished and notarized application form signed by the designated PCO and CEO/President/Owner/Plant Manager.
- Certificate of employment signed by the Human Resources Officer and certified correct by the CEO/President/Owner/Plant Manager.
- Current position, indicate whether holding a supervisory position;
- Educational attainment and government licensure examination, if any;
- Length of service in the company
- Official designation as PCO from the CEO/President/Owner/Plant Manager including the duties and responsibilities as PCO.
- Certificate of Attendance in a 40-hour training/seminar/workshop sanctioned LLDA within the last three (3) months.
- Accreditation Fee - PhP 500.00
- ID Application Fee - PhP 200.00
MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Licensed Engineer of appropriate discipline or;
- Graduate of any four (4) year course or;
- Has been in the company for the past three (3) years on a supervisory position or;
- Owner or Manager regardless of professional qualification
SIMPLIFIED GUIDELINES FOR ACCREDITATION OF POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICERS (PCOs) and Issuance of PCO-ID
|1||Secures, fills up and submits application form and requirements||Pollution Control Officer (PCO)|
|2||Evaluates application, requirements and PCO’s qualifications||Environmental Compliance Office (ECO)|
|3||Assess fees and approves assessment||Finance Division|
|4||Pays the corresponding fees||Pollution Control Officer (PCO)|
|5||Receives payment and issues Official Receipt (O.R.)||Cashier|
|6||Process Certificate of Accreditation and PCO-ID Card||Environmental Compliance Office (ECO)|
|7||Review and approves Certificate of Accreditation and PCO-ID Card||General Manager|
|8||Releases Certificate of Accreditation Certificate||Office of the General Manager (OGM)|
|9||Receives Certificate of PCO-ID Card||Environmental Compliance Office (ECO)|
- The foregoing process applies to application without pending case.
- For inquiries, please contact the following numbers:
- Landline : (02) 376-4039 local 134.