PCO TRAININGS AND SEMINARS SCHEDULE
SCHEDULE OF CEEP AND CEES FOR CY 2017
CONTINUING ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION PROGRAMME (CEEP)
(40-Hours / 3 Days Live-in Seminar)
Seminar Fee : Php 10,000.00
|January 18, 19, 20||July 19, 20, 21|
|February 15, 16, 17||August 16, 17, 18|
|March 15, 16, 17||September 20, 21, 22|
|April 19, 20, 21||October 25, 26, 27|
|May 17, 18, 19||November 22, 23, 24|
|June 21, 22, 23||December 13, 14, 15|
CONTINUING ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION SEMINAR (CEES)
(At least 4-hour) - For renewal / Revalidation of Discharge Permit
Seminar Fee : Php 3,500.00
|January 10||July 4|
|February 1||August 1|
|March 1||September 5|
|April 4||October 3|
|May 2||November 7|
|June 6||December 5|
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- You may call 376-4039 local 134 or e-mail us at email@example.com for attendance confirmation.
- Training and/or seminar venues to be announced.
- For those who wish to participate on the above-mentioned training and/or seminar, you may fill-up a reservation form (downloadble at this page) and submit it thru firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may directly proceed to the announced venue of the desired date.
- For those who need a statement of account, please fill-up a reservation form (downloadble at this page) and submit it thru email@example.com
- Participants may pay their training/seminar fee on the first day in cash or cheque payable to LAGUNA LAKE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY.
- Updated training fees are based on LLDA Board Resolution No. 455, series of 2014.